- Administrator Tomasz Mikołajczyk running a business under the name Mikołajczyki Amber Tomasz Mikołajczyk with its registered office in Kraków, at the following address: Rynek Główny 1/3, Sukiennice Kram 29, 31-042 Kraków, with NIP number: 676-000-28-35 and REGON number: 350556249 .
- Website website, run by the Seller, available at: https://ambershop.pl/.
- Shop – online store available at: https://ambershop.pl/.
- User – any entity that views the content of the Website.
- GDPR – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC
§2. Personal data
- The User may transfer his or her personal data to the Administrator, among others, using forms available on the Website and the Store, as well as solutions such as instant messengers and social media profiles.
- The legal basis for the processing of Users' personal data is the User's voluntary, specific, informed and unambiguous consent expressed using the appropriate form on the Website.
- Personal data may also be processed in cases where the Administrator is authorized to process personal data on the basis of legal provisions or in order to implement the contract concluded between the parties, as well as on the basis of a legitimate interest pursued by the Administrator. Especially:
- [THE ORDER FORM]
Personal data provided to the Administrator by the User as part of the order form are processed in order to perform the contract concluded via the Store or Website. This contract is the legal basis for processing (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR). Providing personal data by the User is voluntary, but necessary for the User to conclude a contract with the Administrator. This data will be processed for the duration of the order and the fulfillment of statutory obligations imposed on the administrator (e.g. tax and accounting), as well as in the event of claims.
- [CONTACT FORM]
Personal data provided to the Administrator by the User as part of the contact form or in an e-mail sent to the Administrator's address provided on the Website are processed in order to respond to the sent inquiry. Providing personal data by the User is voluntary, but necessary for the User to receive a response. Data processing for this purpose takes place on the basis of the legitimate interest pursued by the administrator (Art. 6(1)(f) of the GDPR). These data will be processed until the correspondence is completed and 2 years after its completion.
- [THE ORDER FORM]
- The Administrator may entrust personal data to other entities with the help of which he/she achieves the goals indicated in the previous points (e.g. companies providing hosting services, an accounting company, courier companies, a company providing an emailing application).
- The User's personal data will not be transferred to recipients from third countries or international organizations that do not ensure an adequate level of protection. The appropriate level of protection must be confirmed by an appropriate decision of the European Commission or another binding legal instrument.
- The administrator guarantees the confidentiality of all personal data provided to him.
- Personal data is collected with due care and adequately protected against access by unauthorized persons, and their processing takes place in accordance with and under the conditions specified in detail in:
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC,
- Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services,
- Act of May 10, 2018 on the protection of personal data.
§3. User rights
- The user has rights related to the processing of his personal data, including:
- the right to access data
- the right to correct your data
- the right to restrict data processing
- the right to object to data processing
- the right to delete data (the so-called right to be forgotten)
- the right to transfer data
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in connection with the processing of personal data by the Administrator
- The User has the right to withdraw his consent at any time if the User has previously expressed it.
- In order to exercise their rights, the User should send an appropriate request to the following address: email@example.com or in writing to the following address: Tomasz Mikołajczyk Mikołajczyki Amber, ul. Rynek Główny 1/3, 31-042 Kraków.
- Providing your data is a condition for the proper use of the website www.ambershop.pl, i.e. within the scope of its full usability and functionality.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but failure to provide them will result in the inability to properly use the website https://ambershop.pl/.
- The personal data provided are not subject to automated decision-making or profiling.
§4. Cookies and other information
- When the User uses the Website, data regarding the User is automatically collected. This data includes, among others: IP address, domain name, browser type, operating system type. This data may be collected by cookies (so-called cookies) and may also be saved in server logs.
- Cookies are files sent to the User's computer or other device (e.g. laptop, smartphone, tablet) and saved there while browsing the Website. Cookies remember the User's preferences and behavior, which allows improving the quality of services provided, improving search results and the accuracy of displayed information, including advertisements, and anonymously tracking User preferences. The current list of cookies used on the Website is available via the cookie bar available on the Website.
- The User may also delete existing cookies from his device by using the appropriate functions of the web browser, programs for this purpose or tools available within the operating system used by the User.
- Data saved in server logs or cookies are not linked by the Administrator in any way to specific Users of the Website and are not used by the Administrator to identify the User. Server logs are used to administer the Website, and their contents are not disclosed to anyone other than persons authorized to administer the server.
- The Website uses recording technologies anonymously actions undertaken by the User while using the Website. These include: Google Analytics - used to analyze website statistics.
- The data obtained by these tools are not linked in any way to specific Users of the Website and are not used by the Administrator to identify the User.
- The consequence of using the technologies listed in § 3 point 7 will be to optimize the Website, its content and the offer of Products to the User's needs.
§5. Purpose of data use
The data provided by the User or collected automatically is used by the Administrator for the following purposes:
- proper functioning, configuration and security of the Website,
- session status monitoring,
- analysis, research and audit of Website views,
- implementation of contracts concluded via the Website
- as well as for statistical and marketing purposes.
§6. Final Provisions
- Changes may occur in this document, which may be influenced by the development of Internet technology, changes in the law on the protection of personal data and the development of our Website and Store. Any changes will be communicated to Users immediately in a visible and understandable way.
- Please send any questions or comments regarding the Privacy and Cookies Policy to: firstname.lastname@example.org.